3-card poker at malaysia online betting website is one of the simplest card games that everyone probably knows about. However, not everyone knows how to easily win at 3-card poker. In today's article, banthe247.com will share with you the secrets of how to always win at 3-card poker from expert players. Let's follow along.
Learn about playing 3-card poker in general
3-card poker is known as one of the most popular card games in Vietnam. This game can also bring us a fairly large source of income if we know how to play and have luck.
Playing 3-card poker is quite simple but also extremely interesting. In a game, players will only need to use 3 cards to play instead of 9 cards in phỏm or 13 cards in tiến lên miền Nam. The special thing about 3-card poker is that players will only use 36 cards from A-9 and not use 10, J, Q, and K.
For each 3-card game, there can be from 2-12 players, and the score of each game will be calculated by the total score of 3 cards in the player's hand, corresponding from 1-9. If it sounds simple, right? However, any card game will have its own rules and ways to play. Let's learn some tips to easily win the game.
In 3-card poker, there are 4 popular ways to play: play with only one winner takes all, hold the flag style, play with border defense, and play with pairs. So how to always win at 3-card poker? To answer this question, let's move on to part 2 of the article.
>>Follow us know how to the best betting site in the world
Tips on how to always win at 3-card poker
For any card game in general and 3-card poker in particular, besides following the rules, ways of playing, whether you win or not also depends on luck. However, some people always win regardless of how lucky they are. Have you ever wondered about this?
If yes, let us answer it through the secrets to always win at 3-card poker in the following section.
2.1. Always understand the rules of 3-card poker
The first and foremost thing when playing 3-card poker is to be familiar with the rules of how to play. It doesn't matter if you're a newbie or an experienced card player, you need to know the rules very well.
If you have fought for a certain period of time, you will definitely gain a lot of experience for yourself. At this time, you should divide your capital reasonably. Specifically, divide it into two parts to prepare for unexpected situations. In that case, if you lose half, you still have the other half called “carry bag”. Many people do not know this, so they hold all their money for betting and end up with an empty pocket unexpectedly.
Divide the betting money into 2 parts
So the question is how to divide the money into 2 parts? What is a reasonable way to do it?
You can divide the money into 70 and 30, in which 70% of the money will be used as capital to play 3 cards, and the remaining 30% will be saved for necessary situations later. If you are unlucky to lose all 70% of the capital, you will still have 30% left in your pocket. With this way of playing, you will not have to worry about running out of money. At the same time, from the remaining 30%, you may recover the initial 70% of the lost money, and even earn a lot more money if lucky.
>>See more about the win tips
2.3. Bet on more doors
Have you ever heard the saying "never put all your eggs in one basket"? For those who like to play finance or lottery, they will never put all their savings into one business at once. When playing 3 cards, you should always ensure yourself a way out, a solution to not get lost in the same road that is losing all the money. This is also the most effective way to play 3-card games that players should apply.
Bet on more doors
In fact, not only 3 cards but any card game is the same, you should choose a lot of different types of bets, doors to bet on. Because if you are unlucky in this door, you still have other doors to compensate for the lost amount, and going home empty-handed will be less likely to happen. For many masters, this is the most effective way to limit the amount of money lost on betting.
2.4. Divide the betting money small in each game
Many people are scared when they enter the first game and lose a large amount of their betting money. To be able to limit this situation, you will need to apply the method of dividing the betting money in each match. For playing 3 cards, this is a method that many players apply.
Usually, in each game, you should only bet from 1-5% of the capital you have, not be too aggressive, and bet a lot right from the start of the game. This is the way to help players limit the amount of money lost and have more chances to win in the next games.